MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
• Visual and super easy to handle.
• Synchronizes the family pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High-end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what meds are “due today” and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members’ devices in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
Medisafe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Why do they need these permissions?
Medisafe is a family medication reminder. In case a family member forgets his medication, Medisafe sends push notification to you and offers you to intervene. “Find accounts” permission is required for push notification system to function properly.
They offer you to send a text (SMS), call or email. This is why they need the call or text permission.
When you add a med-friend (usually a family member) they offer you to choose his contact from your contact list, that’s why they need the contact list permission.